Founder at Integral Financial Advisory Partners
- Naucalpan de Juárez Area, Mexico
- Servicios financieros
Resumen de Francisco Buch
- Founder en Integral Financial Advisory Partners
- Associate Director Santander en Banco Santander
- Treasury and FP&A Analyst en GE Money France
- Sales Manager en Grupo Mexico
- e-business manager en El Palacio de Hierro
- Administrative Manager en Intermarine
- HEC Paris
- Universidad Anahuac
- Irish Institute Mexico
1 persona ha recomendado a Francisco
- Sitios web
Extracto de Francisco Buch
MBA graduate from HEC Paris. Former president of the class of 2011 (MBA Council). Vast commercial and financial experience with exceptional analytic and interpersonal skills.
Specialties: Negotiation, commodity sales management and trading in the North American and European Markets, Relationship Management, Financial Planning and Analysis, Capital Markets, Treasury (asset and liability management), personal finance, financial markets, luxury products commercialization, e-commerce and purchasing.
AMIB figure 3 certification
Experiencia de Francisco Buch
Integral Financial Advisory Partners
January 2013 – Present (6 months) Santa Fe, Mexico DF
Financial and Patrimonial Advisory to private and institutional clients
Design and implement financial strategies based on client profiles
Fiscal, savings, investment and insurance strategies
Development of financial advisors
Associate Director Santander
Privately Held; 10,001+ employees; Banca industry
December 2011 – December 2012 (1 year 1 month) Mexico City Area, Mexico
• Successfully designed and implemented the commercial strategy for the network.
• Led the implementation of the attrition control model.
• Financial analysis, statistics, audit liaison and financial modeling.
Treasury and FP&A Analyst
Public Company; 10,001+ employees; GE; Servicios financieros industry
January 2011 – June 2011 (6 months) Paris Area, France
• Thoroughly conducted the ALM (Asset and Liability Management) overseeing liquidity and interest rate risk.
• Favorably engaged in market research and capital markets analysis to manage issuances of covered bonds.
• Presented to the ALCO (Assets and Liabilities Committee) including the CEO and CFO on a periodical basis.
• Effectively ran financial analysis and forecasting, reporting to regulators, rating agencies and stakeholders.
October 2005 – November 2009 (4 years 2 months) Mexico City Area, Mexico
- Successfully negotiated the company's yearly commodity contracts for quantities of up to 100,000 metric tonnes of copper (over 1 billion USD).
- Increased annual revenues by negotiating increases in premiums and sales volume.
- Opened markets in the U.S. and Central America by closing commodity sales with five major worldwide wire and cable manufacturers.
- Managed, interpreted and generated sales statistics, forecasts and commodities market research in order to accurately and successfully run sales campaigns.
- Contributed to the development of the replacement software for the commercial and logistics operations of the entire company.
Privately Held; 5001-10,000 employees; Venta al por menor industry
January 2004 – October 2005 (1 year 10 months)
- Successfully administrated the online store. Was in charge of marketing, purchasing and advertising decisions.
- Developed loyalty and rewards clubs to increase revenues.
- Established strategic alliances with other important companies to generate value for the online store.
- Led the production and editorial teams that created the first online retail magazine in Mexico.
Idiomas de Francisco Buch
Aptitudes y conocimientos de Francisco Buch
Educación de Francisco Buch
MBA, President of the MBA class of 2011
2010 – 2011
Actividades y grupos: Elected representative for all MBA students (over 400). Led a team of over 30 participants, responsible for student run activities and associations (professional and non professional), liaised with university administration, held legal and fiscal responsibility for the organization, oversaw large-scale events, managed budget allocation and fundraising efforts. • Awarded HEC Excellence Scholarship.
Bachelor, Business Management
1997 – 2001
Actividades y grupos: Outstanding Social Service Award for the class of 2002
Irish Institute Mexico
1981 – 1997
1991 – 1992
Información adicional de Francisco Buch
- Sitios web:
- Grupos y asociaciones:
Comunícate con Francisco para:
- oportunidades profesionales
- ofertas de consultoría
- nuevas empresas
- preguntas de empleo
- peticiones como experto
- negociaciones empresariales
- peticiones de referencias
- retomar el contacto